|Full Day||Morning Session||Afternoon Session|
|Children aged under 2 years
|Children aged 2 years||£42.50||£22.50||£21.00|
|Children aged 3 years and over
A minimum of 2 sessions a week must be booked at The Waterfront Nursery.
10% reduction is available on session fees for second and subsequent children from the same family attending simultaneously.
- Nutritious hot lunch for children over 12 months (planned menus). We will make every effort to accommodate dietary requirements or will work with parents to accommodate these needs.
- Morning/afternoon snacks
- Cake and celebration for each child’s birthday
- All ingredients for cooking and baking activities
- Seasonal/cultural cooking as part of planned activities
- Access to computer programmes (2½ – 5yrs)
- Minisacks library, storysacks library, lending library
- Heuristic play opportunities
- Individual online learning journals
- Daily update sheets/diary
- Individual support for children with additional needs
- Parent’s meetings
- Transition records/ Links with local feeder schools
- Annual Christmas party and lunch
- Annual Christmas event Deposit
A deposit of £100.00 full time and £50.00 part time is charged upon booking a place at the Waterfront Nursery. The deposit will be refunded when the final invoice has been paid provided that 1 months’ notice has been given. Please make all cheques payable to Edinburgh College.
Late Pick-Up Charge
Charges for late pick-up will be £5.00 for every 5 minutes or part of after the first 5 minutes, at the Management’s discretion. Minimum number of sessions: A minimum of 2 sessions a week must be booked at The Waterfront Nursery
We accept childcare vouchers. If you intend to use these for full or part payment of nursery fees, you must notify us of this in advance at the earliest opportunity. Please use your child’s name as a reference.